Thursday, January 14, 2010

To all of you: I'm sorry

To all of you – I’m sorry. I have to opt out of this challenge right now. I have been stressed out about this since I was emailed the rules and the requirements. I have tried to figure out how to make it work in my life right now once I realized that it not only had the weight lose goal portion, but a religious element to it too, and I just can’t work it all in. I have to work in “baby steps” and trying to make two huge life changes all at once is just too much for me. I don’t like to do things half way and I feel that I would be failing at something I need to feel good about (something I can accomplish). So good luck to you all – I wish you the best of luck. I will be tackling my weight lose in my own way with the wonderful support of my husband behind me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about that! Keep us posted if you want, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Heidi, I'm sorry to see you go! Have to agree that doing all of this and keeping track of what I eat and what I drink and when I pray and all that stuff is a pretty big task every day. I'm probably going to find myself trying to recreate the week on Saturday because there just doesn't seem to be enough time to track everything as it happens.

    ReplyDelete