Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday!!

Today is our first week! Congrats everyone for making it this far. Didn't get the numbers you wanted, don't worry you have 7 more weeks to improve! Please post your scores/tally's under the post that's titled "Week ONE". (You mave have to scroll to the older post, to get there)

Reminder: If you by chance forget to post your score by Januray 16 at 11:59 pm, don't stress about it. Simply minus 10 points from your total, whenever your able to post.

I'm sure everyone is curious how everyone else is doing, so let's get it posted!

2 comments:

  1. I work until 10 tonight, I'll be posting mine shortly after that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit I had a tough time keeping track of everything every day, and I could have been much better at all of it but ...

    Weekly Weight Loss: 2 1/2 pounds
    Total Weekly Weight Loss: 2 1/2 pounds (although this does make a total of 42.4 since this time last year.

    Inches: Wasn't able to take measurements when we started, but measured tonight so I now have a starting point.

    Weekly Points Total: 204

    Guess that's not so bad after all.

    ReplyDelete